Brunswick Music Festival complies with all current Victorian Government COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
What we are doing:
- Designing event spaces to be open air and mostly outdoors to allow for social distancing and airflow
- Monitoring the health and safety of workers, performers and staff
- Providing workers with PPE where appropriate
- Heavily restricting backstage access
- Ensuring hand sanitiser stations are accessible for everyone
- Creating regular cleaning schedules to mitigate risk
- Working with our venue partners to ensure COVID-safe plans are in place for BMF events
COVID-19 Safety is everybody’s responsibility. If you are attending any event at Brunswick Music Festival you are required to:
- Do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if you are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- If you are in isolation or quarantine for being a close contact or are waiting on a test result please stay home and follow DHHS advice.
- Maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
- Minimise movement and must stay seated where practical.
- Wear a face covering (recommended), observe cough etiquette and personal hygiene measures.
- Use the bins provided.
- Use hand sanitiser stations where provided.
- Follow any instructions by event staff in relation to COVID-safe practices.
- Show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for those 12+ or have a valid medical exemption. Confirmation of attendee vaccination status will be required when checking in on site to gain entry.