Audience members acknowledge and agree that there are conditions of entry to the Event, as follows:
- Patrons under the age of 18 require a parent or legal guardian to accompany them at the event. Siblings or friends will not be permitted to bring underage patrons to the event. Evidence of legal guardianship may be requested, and the policy will be strictly enforced.
- Patrons over the age of 18 must provide Valid ID and a Valid Ticket to gain entry to the Event.
- There are strictly no pass-outs (exit and re-entry) at the Event.
- No smoking
- There is a zero tolerance policy for racism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, sexism or any other forms of discrimination.
- Patrons 12+ years must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a signed medical exemption to gain entry to the Event.
A wristband will be issued to each Patron who gains Valid Entry to the Event. Wristbands are non-transferrable and must not tampered with or removed and must remain visible over the duration of the Event. The festival reserves the right to remove any Patron not wearing a Wristband from the Event Site, without refund.